Life moves in cycles, where we have new beginnings, learning and growth, integration and transcending the issue we are facing. We experience more profound growth through difficult experiences. When life is easy, we coast along. We have the most soul growth through our challenges. Here are 5 signs that you might be experiencing a learning and growth phase of a cycle in your life. It may be described as a Spiritual Transformation. Here are 5 signs that you might be experiencing a transformation:
1) Friends disappear, you no longer feel a connection. They have met you at a certain vibration, you connected at a certain level. When we have a spiritual transformation, suddenly we might not fit into their world any longer. They sense a shift in the energetics, and may try to recreate the energy by drawing you back in, but something just doesn’t feel quite the same.
2) You feel anxiety, frustration, restlessness, or boredom with your usual activities. When you are getting ready for a shift, the ego senses that a part is going to die, and it perceives that it has a job to do for you, and it does everything it can to distract you so you will not make a change. I often felt this just before a big energy shift, a healing experience, often pacing the house, not knowing what to do with myself, or how to alleviate the internal struggle. But once I understood what was happening, I would focus on being gentle with myself. Often people will stop the healing process at this stage; they see it as too difficult, or uncomfortable to make the transition which will release old energies no longer serving. You feel “stuck”.
3) Aspects of your life start to fall apart. When something no longer fits with your energetic vibration, it begins to fall away. Just like the tower that crumbles and falls, things can fall apart in your life, often it shows up in relationships or our job.
4) You feel lost and confused about everything in your life, and where you
want to go. When we shift our energetic vibration, suddenly the comfy shoes no longer fit, and we feel the desire to search for something else, but we don’t know where to look, or even what to look for. Our life no longer fits us, and we sense it internally long before the physical falls apart. Often, we ignore those internal signs that something is not quite right. Suddenly, you are not sure about anything. Your paradigm has shifted and you are viewing life through different eyes. You may becoming more attuned to more attuned to your inner senses, which gives everything a very different color. Awareness is confusing, as there is no turning back, and often there is not a clear path forward.
5) Life lessons appear in your life. Our life is a series of cycles, so when we are in transition, and healing phase, the universe conspires to bring you life lessons in the form of a conflict, a fear, or challenge. The personality reacts, while the Soul knows facing this challenge will facilitate the rebirthing process. Look at your challenges with a beginners mind, from a bigger perspective. What is it showing you about your life, and what lessons are you being shown? For example, you get laid off from a job that you hated, but you were hanging onto for the good pension plan. Now you are free to pursue something that makes your heart sing, something you always wanted to do.
What can you do to work with the energies of transformation?
Practice awareness, watch for signs and synchronicities. The universe is supporting you and offering you opportunities and choices in all moments. It is up to us to notice, and take action. You are being offered the exact support you need, or might be asking for. It might be in the form of words from a friend, a passing billboard, or a song on the radio.
Watch & listen carefully for these messages. Notice synchronicities and be open to the flow of change. You are divinely guided and protected, you just have to ask your celestial team for help and guidance.
Slow it down. Often when we are in a state of frustration or confusion, our basic survival instincts urge us to fight or flee. So we may have the urge to react and fight back from a defensive position, or totally avoid the situation, and run from it. The best thing to do when you are feeling this way is to do nothing, do not drop into your usual reaction to situations. Take a step back, be the observer in your life. What is this situation showing you about yourself? What do you need to know about this experience? Look at it from an objective perspective.
To slow down that fight or flight sensation, the best thing you can do is to ground yourself in nature. Take a walk, notice the sights, sounds and smells around you. Take deeper breaths, slow down your breathing, and tune into your senses. Often this will put you in a space where you can receive the messages the universe is offering you. Then you are ready to move forward in a calm and peaceful way, and you can step into the flow of your life. You can be the conscious, awakened one walking through your transformation, and move through it with ease and grace. Rather than struggle, you can walk in power and peace.
If you are looking for support to move through your Spiritual Transformation process, Deanna offers her Metamorphosis Program to help you work through the darkness of the cocoon phase of your personal Metamorphosis. Just as the caterpillar works in darkness through the cocoon stage, you will dive deeply into your deeper aspects to break through the walls of darkness to emerge into your truly unique and beautiful self.